NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Banana's Dumping Grounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Like It pretty much. It has a little touch of the Lord of the Rings Elves, exactly how I like it.
Hope it will be added with the next patch.
To the look of the armor I think the colour of the armor will change a lot.
Greets Tarrod
(27-01-2014, 09:30 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [ -> ]Hope it will be added with the next patch.

Hahaha, it would have to have a texture first. Anywho, nice job, fellow Modelslave.
Nice nana,
just one thing annoys me though, about the body; the arms seem to either have a sharp edge or is just flat at the back.
(29-01-2014, 04:38 PM)Senni link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice nana,
just one thing annoys me though, about the body; the arms seem to either have a sharp edge or is just flat at the back.

ah yes i see, probably missed it doing edge split. That wont be there in final version.

-edit
I went ahead and De-spoilered my thread as there isn't really anything spoiler wise about links.
Also added a hood to the ranger set as I wasn't completely set on the helmet. Thoughts?
About the hood, instantly reminded me of Farami's ranger hood with the mask-a-doodle up, it looks great!

And I prefer the hood over the helmet. Helmet's are for crossbowman(More like missbowman, as in missing... yeah) and Cowmmudders and their sissy shields keeping us alive, pfah.

10/10 would wear if I played sniper.
Looks great, but a tad blobby (may be fine with textures).
Might need a couple hard edges? artistic taste more than anything.

Before I forget, my friend suggested to me, that you should add more polys to the armpit, as he says it'll be a bitch to rig and won't deform right.

Nice work as always nana!
Whelp, had to give myself a crash course in rigging to get this body piece and boots working in-game, and i think i've got it all working properly. I found that the abdominal protection ring thingies were a major hindrance in both appearance and practicality, so i replaced it with a belt and pouches, to store your lootz. Scrapped the helmet version of the armour set and will just be sticking with the hooded version.

Next step will be texturing this i suppose :/, though the armour appearance may be tweaked at a whim, who knows.
Ah nice, can`t wait to see them textured and shiny !
(31-01-2014, 03:08 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: [ -> ]About the hood, instantly reminded me of Farami's ranger hood with the mask-a-doodle up, it looks great!
You too?
(02-02-2014, 06:45 PM)Senni link Wrote: [ -> ]Before I forget, my friend suggested to me, that you should add more polys to the armpit, as he says it'll be a bitch to rig and won't deform right.

Have to thank you for this heads up, fixed a rigging issue i was having.

As a side note added a texture for the hood, decided to make it look "cloth-y" instead of leather. A few inconsistencies in the texture, but i want to get all of the set with a basic texture before i really start ironing out the details.

-Also threw something on the boots.

--Body has baby basic texture too.

---Tweaks made to Pheonix Shield
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15