NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NordInvasion Trailer Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
1st. PA_Genf
2nd. Doctor_Death
3rd. ThatsMyBanana
3rd. ON_Alex
5th.Sinister_Soldier
6th.MrDrumlix
7th.Jack Sparrow
I think he means that two people got 3rd. If not, its pretty dam fair.
(15-09-2013, 07:27 PM)MrDrumlix link Wrote: [ -> ]the ranks are not fair

Two people scored the same average total score, because of this 4th place was missed.
Awesome, I've been waiting 3 months for nothing, I had my trailer done before the first deadline.

Going from 1st place (which I had when only 5 players finished their trailers after an extra week for the deadline) to 5th place, that's quite a big difference. Can anyone please tell me why? (Any reason but ''The other trailers are better''.)
(15-09-2013, 07:27 PM)MrDrumlix link Wrote: [ -> ]the ranks are not fair

Hmm, think the same. Don't take it hard, but im not enjoying , bananas or Alex Video.
Sinister did not see your video, but if you was 1 place and then moved to 5th, because the other guys got more time, that's also unfair.
1. Genf
2. Emily
3. Drumlix and (Sinister), because the other guys had more time.
4. /
5. /
6. /
7. /
LOL.
This is hilarious, back to the childrens' room, kiddies. :Smile

Gratz to Genf, DocD, Alex and Nana!
Awesome work there.
(15-09-2013, 07:55 PM)Omphorus link Wrote: [ -> ]Sinister did not see your video,
1. Genf
2. Emily
3. Drumlix and (Sinister), because the other guys had more time.
Ummmm does anyone else see the idiocy in this post?
Quote:because the other guys got more time, that's also unfair.

For the record, i had my trailer done and ready by the very first due date before there was ANY delays.
Someone doesn't know the meaning of being a good sport
(15-09-2013, 08:05 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:because the other guys got more time, that's also unfair.

For the record, i had my trailer done and ready by the very first due date before there was ANY delays.

Why im not enjoy your video is, you began with the classes not with the theme and I also was not a fan of your perspective.
My opinion is, that some players will be selected, who are allocate the points. It's not only depend if the devs or admins enjoy your videos, it's depend that new players also enjoy the video.
Yes and we selected the videos we liked and the one we thought would pull the most new players :S aka Genf's...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15