Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archer Class Progression Info
Some stats was changed.

Code:
    One handed 100 -> 100
    Two handed 80 -> 80
    Polearm 20 -> 20
    Archery 305 -> 315
    Crossbow 120 -> 130
    Throwing 70 -> 90
    Power draw 8 -> 9
    Power throw 5 -> 5
    Power strike 2 -> 2
    Ironflesh 4 -> 4
    Horse archery 1 -> 1
    Riding 1 -> 1
    Athletics 7 -> 7
    Shield 1 -> 1
    Weaponmaster 6 -> 6
Ребят, есть у кого лук самый первый и подешевле, еще со строелами желательно

Google Translated: "Guys, Does anyone have the very first bow and cheaper, more preferably from stroelami"
(20-01-2012, 02:55 PM)1812_Privat_Kep_Mihan link Wrote: Ребят, есть у кого лук самый первый и подешевле, еще со строелами желательно

Google Translated: "Guys, Does anyone have the very first bow and cheaper, more preferably from stroelami"
he made a mistake in a word "стрелами" which means arrows, so "more preferably with arrows"
54N1T4R1UM
Does anyone wanna post what armor you can wear at what level? Not just marketplace armor but crafting/ auction hall armor. This would be greatley appreciated.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Was looking for a stat increase list. Since there isn't one posted yet, I made one myself.

Archer Stat Increase

Longbowman Stat Increase

Heavy Longbowman Stat Increase

Sniper Stat Increase
Ok, I recently got roped into trying out this mod.

Having played an archer for 2 years in cRPG, I naturally ran for the familiar and I have ended up an archer here as well.

I can see the progression and that's all well and good however, equipment. I see an awful lot of people running around in identicle gear and I only have a basic understanding of how the game works around equipment. (Different ranks allow for different equipment unlocks etc.)
Has anyone got a guide/list of all the equipment they can use at different stages? I tried searching for a wiki and all I get is an error when I try and open the one linked in these forums. (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...tml#msg140)

Cheers in advance,

Tenne.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
Unfortunately the wiki was shut down due to too much botspam in relation to the amount being contributed, so the Wiki doesn't work. All you can do is ask other archers what can be gotten.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Once you will reach Heavy longbowman, you will have access to this :
Body armors :
Nomad Robe  3200 
Body armor26Leg armor10

Lamellar Vest  5800 
Body armor36Leg armor12

Khergit Lamellar Vest  5800 
Body armor36Leg armor12

Head armors :
Vaegir Helmet  1500 
Head armor30

Helmet with Lamellar Guard  1500 
Head armor30

Khergit War Helmet  1500 
Head armor30

For gauntlet you have to look on the aution hall, to see if someone is selling some.
Also you can find on AH, the Highlander armor (which is made by crafting, armorsmith level 7) :
Highlander Armor
Body armor40Leg armor21

Longbow
Difficulty: 3
Spd rtng79Thrust damage22Shoot speed56

Khergit Arrows  4546 
Weapon length95Thrust damage5Max ammo60
You can also find Hunting arrow, crafted by blacksmith, for 6 damage (tell me when you reach Heavy longbowman i will craft you some).

1h/2h/polearm choice are shitty as an archer should have..

Anyway, your goal is to reach heavy longbowman (at level 24 if you didn't spend class point in another class), after that, you will really start to enjoy archer (gap between longbowman and heavy is huge) as i know you, you should be able to make an headshot on every arrow Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Fantastic, thank you so much!

Sad about the Wiki but maybe the devs could create one that manually rather than using a pre-set. Or even having you pm someone on here to gain the only username and password that can edit. (I'm sure there is a way you can do that, if not, then I guess it's too much hassle to detract the devs from the main game creation.)

I think it would be at least good, since we already have the progression of stats to have the progression of equipment fully written down for newbies like me who come along wondering.

Anyways,

Thanks again, i'm looking forward to using a sturdy longbow again!

EDIT: I've hit Heavy Longbowman now. The offer would be wonderful, just tell me how much it will cost me and i'll go for it!
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.