NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Brego's smithy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
There's actually quite a lot of narf's stuff in the mod.

The striped armor, the nord champion huscarl armor(dno if that's the right name), the prince armor, nord heavy huscarl armor or something too are narf's armors.. The transitional ones are also his. As well as a bunch of helmets. Like the rus helmets for the pikeman class, the sallet for the crossbowmen etc.
oh, forgot about those other helms, and i didnt realize that those nord armors were his. anyways, just throwing somethings out there.
meant no harm
Hehe, no harm taken Tongue

More ideas are welcome Smile
I got an idea, make a Legendary two handed axe there is no one in game for the moment...
That I probably could do Smile Are you thinking something realistic or something more over the top fantasy-ish for it being more special?

Edit: Would it also be need of more one handed axes? Cause looking through the skyrim axes there's a bunch of them that probably would fit the nords quite good Smile
We tend to try and stick as realistic as possible (Though we are a bit lax when it comes to legendaries Tongue).
Yeah legendaries have to look a little over the top, thats what makes them legendary  Wink
Okay, here's one attempt at an axe:
Not sure if I like it Tongue I think I'll make 2 or 3 more two handed axes though seeing I got room for it on my texture Smile

Edit: Made some changes to make it look less ugly, seeing the scratches didnt work too well:
I like your axe it is very realistic, but if you are going to make a legendary i think this looks pretty sweet [Image: lion_axe_by_dragonarmoury-d565rws.jpg]
Yeah, it doesn't necessarily need to be a legendary.. but I've still got some more axes I plan to make, some that probably will be more fit as legendaries Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16