NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Brego's smithy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(17-01-2014, 11:32 AM)Brego link Wrote: [ -> ]My internet stopped working for some hours, so I decided to redo the barbutte helmet as it had a quite low res texture..
In game:
Hope you like it Smile
I love you.
Hmm, gotta track down you guys wearing this one and hold the texture sheet for ransom! :p
a much better looking barbutte, replace it immediately!
Please replace it, its a much better looking barbutte ,
Now I actially want one! Good work  8)
Thanks guys! Smile

Made some small, probably not very noticeable changes.. And here's how it looks with the heavy plated vest:
its very noticeable for me, having to see the chain sticking through the side of helmet,  every time i use my pikeman
looks fantastic, nicely done
Thanks! Smile

Well, the chain sticking through the helmet will still happen, I didn't change the model, just the texture.. And the reason the chain does go through the helmet is because of your face's shape as most helmets in warband gets changed to fit the characters head. One way to fix it is to use the standard face model, meaning just reset the slides in the face editor, or at least all the parts that changes the head's shape a lot :p

Edit: Are there other high end helmets that could need a retexture? Still got space for another helmet on my texture sheet :p
You should retexture the White Wing Helmet.It looks like a bucket with two tiny bat wings on top of it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16