NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: is it worth going master peltest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
is it worth going master peltest
Is it worth going hero?  :-\

Depends!
All heroes unlock better equipment and by themselves dont give a much higher benefit than 4:2 or 4:1:1 hybrids (with some exceptions - royal guard, pavise etc)

You'll have to decide yourself but i'd advise getting cts first and then hero at the very least.
(25-08-2013, 06:48 PM)iBlue link Wrote: [ -> ]Is it worth going hero?  :-\

Depends!
All heroes unlock better equipment and by themselves dont give a much higher benefit than 4:2 or 4:1:1 hybrids (with some exceptions - royal guard, pavise etc)

You'll have to decide yourself but i'd advise getting cts first and then hero at the very least.

I have Cts
I don't regret going master peltast.
It's really down to you.
Check the stats increases and items each classes have and what you can afford later.
do some research
well master peltast gives you only 1 or 2 more powerthrow and 20 more on throwing.and all other things are the same as pike+ hvy inf.
so if you are already pike+ hvy inf i d say its not worth soending ~135k for the respec and 750k for the hero class.
I haven't gotten one yet, but from what I hear, your accuracy is a lot better with CTS and twigs.
(26-08-2013, 12:45 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't gotten one yet, but from what I hear, your accuracy is a lot better with CTS and twigs.

Lol!. Twig accuracy is dumb
well and the accuracy of CTS cant get "a lot better". if it would be better the crosshair would be closed  :o
I see. I suppose I must have misremembered what my source told me. I was also told that you could solo quite far on normal with just throwing knives with master peltast. Something about pinpoint accuracy and extremely fast throwing speed.
Master peltast is great, i would never go back. Accuracy increased, throwing speed increased, damage increase, projectile speed increase, its great.
Pages: 1 2 3