Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

is it worth going master peltest
is it worth going master peltest
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Is it worth going hero?  :-\

Depends!
All heroes unlock better equipment and by themselves dont give a much higher benefit than 4:2 or 4:1:1 hybrids (with some exceptions - royal guard, pavise etc)

You'll have to decide yourself but i'd advise getting cts first and then hero at the very least.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(25-08-2013, 06:48 PM)iBlue link Wrote: Is it worth going hero?  :-\

Depends!
All heroes unlock better equipment and by themselves dont give a much higher benefit than 4:2 or 4:1:1 hybrids (with some exceptions - royal guard, pavise etc)

You'll have to decide yourself but i'd advise getting cts first and then hero at the very least.

I have Cts
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
I don't regret going master peltast.
It's really down to you.
Check the stats increases and items each classes have and what you can afford later.
do some research
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
well master peltast gives you only 1 or 2 more powerthrow and 20 more on throwing.and all other things are the same as pike+ hvy inf.
so if you are already pike+ hvy inf i d say its not worth soending ~135k for the respec and 750k for the hero class.
You fight, you win.
I haven't gotten one yet, but from what I hear, your accuracy is a lot better with CTS and twigs.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(26-08-2013, 12:45 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I haven't gotten one yet, but from what I hear, your accuracy is a lot better with CTS and twigs.

Lol!. Twig accuracy is dumb
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
well and the accuracy of CTS cant get "a lot better". if it would be better the crosshair would be closed  :o
You fight, you win.
I see. I suppose I must have misremembered what my source told me. I was also told that you could solo quite far on normal with just throwing knives with master peltast. Something about pinpoint accuracy and extremely fast throwing speed.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Master peltast is great, i would never go back. Accuracy increased, throwing speed increased, damage increase, projectile speed increase, its great.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015