NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Help of Dancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey,

You need money to create your own house?
You need money to buy a nice item you always wanted?
You need money to buy mats to get your crafting business started?

Well write it here and a Jury of the 4 trusted members will consider, who will get the gold!

Gold in the Help of Dancer: 51.675

Ok after a lot of thinking I want to announce the Jury:

YuriTheRed
clickeverywhere
MrGuarnere
Sparhawk

After you asked gold in this topic= you will have to wait for those guys to answer. You need at least 2 of them to accept you.
To make it easier for them to decide if they want to give you the gold please answer the following questions:

What is your ingame name?
How much gold do you need?
What is the gold for?
What level are you?

Every extra information is welcome! The Jury can ask you more questions if they want.
Also i want to set a maximum of gold you can get to 20k, so its possible for us to give more players some of the gold. Would be nice if the average would be arround 5-10k.

I don't want to give any further limitation yet, and all I want to say now is:
[img2]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/8393/shutupandtakemymoneyps.jpg[/img2]

Where did the gold came from?
Where did the gold go to?
Instead of making new topic you have to click new poll.
Thanks =)

The poll will end tomorrow. After the result I will tell you who is in the Jury.
I dont understand the voting. Who am I voting for?
(22-03-2012, 02:25 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [ -> ]I dont understand the voting. Who am I voting for?

If you want me to be part of the Jury of the Help of the Dancer...

edit: if there are more yes than no that does not mean that i will be in the jury only that i can be...
Im just a bit confused because this is your money after all so I thought it was obvious you would be.
(22-03-2012, 03:12 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [ -> ]Im just a bit confused because this is your money after all so I thought it was obvious you would be.

Its not only my gold. Its the gold of me and all players who donate or take a loan from the bank and pay back. Since I want to make it as fair as possible I want you to decide who gets the gold.

I don't like banks myself so i want to make one that gives the gold back. The 500k I invested in this is just to supply players with gold and the fee is for covering the losses and supporting other players.

I hope this works. Anyway even if the Bank fails because noone pays back I will continue donating for the Help of Dancer.
Where will the money be kept?
(22-03-2012, 03:20 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [ -> ]Where will the money be kept?

Good question!

I have created 2 Chars: The_Bank_of_Dancer and The_Help_of_Dancer.

Gold can be transfered from the bank to the help but not the other way.
The Bank will have a maximum of 500k the help wont have one.
If the bank loses money my two chars will supply it with new money.
My two chars will not get any money from the bank. They cant even take a loan.
My two chars can donate to the help, but cant ask for money from the help.

How can you trust me? Well you can or you can not! I don't want to force you to trust me, but after a while you will see that new players get gold from the help.
So please only donate IF you trust me 100%.

edit: oh and i will always tell you how much the bank and the help got and how much is borrowed

edit2: about what i wrote above... i made a mistake. one guy borrowed 50k from the bank to buy 2 wood of glacier from me. but i didn't thought about it enough and i just gave him the 2 wood. to get the gold to my char i should give him the gold from the bank and then ge gives it to me and pays the money back to the bank later. because i forgot that he still have a loan at the bank, but my char will not get a single coin of the gold. so if he pay back the 50k + fees will added to the help of dancer if the bank still have 500k then.

edit3: about edit2. got that gold back and it was added to the help. i hope i wont make a mistake like that again xD
So this is a bit like those third world banks? Rich people donate so that poor people can get cheap loans?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6