Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you care about assist xp notifications? (the text in the chat box for assist xp)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I don't care as long as the assist xp is shown on the website
29.82%
17 29.82%
I need to see the giant wall of blue assist xp I get
70.18%
40 70.18%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quick Poll: Do you care about assist xp notifications?
We are by no means removing assist xp, we are just toying with the idea of removing the player notifications, so those hundreds of blue messages that popup on your client "You gained 10 Assist XP" type thing. Of course you will still get it and it will be up to date on your profile on the website, however we believe it will both help to improve the performance of the game by reducing latency and allow you to clearly see chat / other events and notifications which may be missed otherwise.

Normal Kill notifications will still show up as normal, as will looting notifications etc., this would only effect assist notifications.
I personally think this isn't that big of a deal.  If you're working as a team everyone is getting the assist xp anyways.  It also does get a bit annoying seeing the blue text of assist xp constantly and sometimes missing what you're looting.  I vote to remove it.  Also, it helps with the lag as Jez stated.
(07-12-2011, 10:28 PM)illusion link Wrote: I personally think this isn't that big of a deal.  If you're working as a team everyone is getting the assist xp anyways.  It also does get a bit annoying seeing the blue text of assist xp constantly and sometimes missing what you're looting.  I vote to remove it.  Also, it helps with the lag as Jez stated.
Yah I think this too.
Advantages

i think it is good for new players(they know they gain assist points from assist)
and its good to know distance from someone to get assist

Disadvantages

as you said: giant wall of blue assist xp

Best Solution

From time to time Sum all Assist points and print only ounce

Well you would need it to see if you're close enough to the people that are actually doing the fighting for you Big Grin
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
(07-12-2011, 10:31 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: Advantages

i think it is good for new players(they know they gain assist points from assist)
and its good to know distance from someone to get assist

Disadvantages

as you said: giant wall of blue assist xp

Exactly my thoughts.

Quote:Best Solution

From time to time Sum all Assist points and print only ounce
Meh, disagree. I'd say remove it or maybe like, show it untill someone reaches level 5 so he knows how it works or something along these lines
Or how about you make it so that individuals can decide whether they see it or not

Everyone is different ;D
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
I actually like the blue text Smile
(07-12-2011, 10:54 PM)Melvarius link Wrote: Or how about you make it so that individuals can decide whether they see it or not

Everyone is different ;D

yes so true... better solution then mine Sad
It's useful for knowing if you're close enough to earn assist exp but that wouldn't really be an issue if people stuck together more frequently. Apart from that, I don't think it's too useful. Perhaps you should can disable it for a while and see how it goes.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma