NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTT: Sun Pike for legendary 2h
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am finally going to trade away my beloved sun pike; after over 15k kills. Well you can read the title I'll be trading it for a legendary 2h and I won't sell it for money alone.
how much for the sun spear because i have 240k and a strange great sword i could offer Tongue
(09-04-2012, 06:24 PM)bob link Wrote: [ -> ]how much for the sun spear because i have 240k and a strange great sword i could offer Tongue
Well im pretty sure a sun pike is worth more than 240 k and I'll trade it off for a legendary 2h not a crafted one.
sorry thats all i have, ,maybe nex time then lad
8)
I believe the Sun Pike/ Spear whatever you want to call it is worth 1.3 million to 1.5 million gold in game. If you're looking for the Ancient Great Sword, I believe that is worth 2 million or more.
Then again, the patch might've decreased the AGS' value.
(09-04-2012, 06:37 PM)Godlike_Mofo link Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the Sun Pike/ Spear whatever you want to call it is worth 1.3 million to 1.5 million gold in game. If you're looking for the Ancient Great Sword, I believe that is worth 2 million or more.
Then again, the patch might've decreased the AGS' value.
Well I'm not just looking for the AGS; I am interested in other 2h Legendary weapons
Can offer you a thunder pike + 1 Mio gold
Or a fearsome helm best helm ingame (60 defence)
(09-04-2012, 06:52 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: [ -> ]Can offer you a thunder pike + 1 Mio gold
Or a fearsome helm best helm ingame (60 defence)
Sorry I am Looking for a 2h not another pole arm or headgear
in translation you searching a eastern katana or a AGSĀ  Tongue
You just read my mindĀ  ;D
Pages: 1 2