Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

trying to host another North American server
im trying to find the server side copy of the nord invasion mod, but i cant find it anywhere, i want to host another NA server if thats fine, pease if you can link me to the download for the server side copy of the mod.
thanks in advance.
Where would you host it?
chicago.
Too bad it's not down south. I mean, we already have an east coast server Wink
i know, but we only have 2 16 slot NA servers, and they are full alot, so i wanna open up another
DO IT! Chicago is right by me so that would be epic! Also we need more servers anyway. our 2 compared to EU's8 Tongue{
(12-12-2011, 04:28 AM)SeanMoore link Wrote: i know, but we only have 2 16 slot NA servers, and they are full alot, so i wanna open up another
How many slots/where are you renting it from? (I'll help donate possibly!)
Just download the Nord Invasion rar from the main site, exctract to the Modules folder on the warband dedicated, that's all you need to do.

However it needs to be connected to the database to work properly, get gear, earn exp/gold and the only one who does that it Jez send him a message on servers@nordinvasion.com
Also need the settings files from him.

If it's a pure linux server I'd be happy to help you set it up. If it's a Jest Server better talk to Jez about it.