NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Legendary Item Owner Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The Legendary Item Owner Thread

Hello everybody,
I have heard that some guys were wondering who has got which legendary.
So for example Thatsmybanana needs a Penetrator, but he doesn´t who has one and if he is still active or selling it probably.
As a reason of that I thought about making a thread where you can find who has got for example the Penetrator atm and if he is still playing NI or if he is AFG.
Ok I will add everything as soon as possible, just PM me or post below and i will add it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Handed Weapons
2 Handed Weapons
Polearm
Thrown
Bow/Arrows
Crossbow/Bolts
Armor
Shield
Offtopic

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this thread and that it helps you to find the owner of the legendary you want to buy.
If i forgot any weapon or your name has not been listed in this thread so far please PM me or post in this thread. I try to update this thread daily for the first few weeks then I will update it as often as I can.
***This thread does not include all legendaries that do exist that are only some, but I try to keep the list a bit completed Smile

Greets Tarrod
nice idea, but should get the problem of out-to-date-ness because of the many trades and new loots almost every day ...

madjsoh

VLKA_Madjosh---wormbane

mark it down so you don't forget.

Nici

Nici Sun Pike+barbutte
Assassine:
Pike of Kings
2x Dreaded Warpick
Rapturer
Fearsome Knight Helmt
2x Wormbane
Sun Pike
Dragon axe
Ullrs Bane
WS_Mimer

1x Dwp

1x Fearsome

1x Aurora Blade
Maroon:
Dragon Halberd and Fearsome Knight Helmet
Tjav

Knight Helmet
Fell edge
Completed the list only 1 and 2 Handed list is still not completed, but I will do that soon.
Btw I will not list any Aurora Blades, Worm Banes and Dragon Axes, because there are simply to much I hope you can understand that. Smile
Greets Tarrod
(25-01-2014, 02:18 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [ -> ]Completed the list only 1 and 2 Handed list is still not completed, but I will do that soon.
Btw I will not list any Aurora Blades, Worm Banes and Dragon Axes, because there are simply to much I hope you can understand that. Smile
Greets Tarrod
There are quite alot of fiendish bows though.

Anyways I have:
- Penetrator
- Dragon Helmet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13