Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Is this thread useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Tarrod, you are doing a great job
58.33%
35 58.33%
Yes, but some things need to be improved (reply)
3.33%
2 3.33%
No Tarrod, stop increasing your posts
31.67%
19 31.67%
No, because.... (post a reason)
6.67%
4 6.67%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Legendary Item Owner Thread
The Legendary Item Owner Thread

Hello everybody,
I have heard that some guys were wondering who has got which legendary.
So for example Thatsmybanana needs a Penetrator, but he doesn´t who has one and if he is still active or selling it probably.
As a reason of that I thought about making a thread where you can find who has got for example the Penetrator atm and if he is still playing NI or if he is AFG.
Ok I will add everything as soon as possible, just PM me or post below and i will add it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Handed Weapons
2 Handed Weapons
Polearm
Thrown
Bow/Arrows
Crossbow/Bolts
Armor
Shield
Offtopic

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this thread and that it helps you to find the owner of the legendary you want to buy.
If i forgot any weapon or your name has not been listed in this thread so far please PM me or post in this thread. I try to update this thread daily for the first few weeks then I will update it as often as I can.
***This thread does not include all legendaries that do exist that are only some, but I try to keep the list a bit completed Smile

Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
nice idea, but should get the problem of out-to-date-ness because of the many trades and new loots almost every day ...
One Ping to rule them all, One Ping to find them,
One Ping to bring them all and in the DARKness bind them!

- words on the one Ping
VLKA_Madjosh---wormbane

mark it down so you don't forget.
Nici Sun Pike+barbutte
Assassine:
Pike of Kings
2x Dreaded Warpick
Rapturer
Fearsome Knight Helmt
2x Wormbane
Sun Pike
Dragon axe
Ullrs Bane
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
WS_Mimer

1x Dwp

1x Fearsome

1x Aurora Blade
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Maroon:
Dragon Halberd and Fearsome Knight Helmet
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Tjav

Knight Helmet
Fell edge
Completed the list only 1 and 2 Handed list is still not completed, but I will do that soon.
Btw I will not list any Aurora Blades, Worm Banes and Dragon Axes, because there are simply to much I hope you can understand that. Smile
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(25-01-2014, 02:18 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Completed the list only 1 and 2 Handed list is still not completed, but I will do that soon.
Btw I will not list any Aurora Blades, Worm Banes and Dragon Axes, because there are simply to much I hope you can understand that. Smile
Greets Tarrod
There are quite alot of fiendish bows though.

Anyways I have:
- Penetrator
- Dragon Helmet
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD