NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Textures for Bent Swords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that Hyper offered me bent swords for doing textureing work I finally decided to make my crappy work public. (Bent swords are just lovely!)

Actually have been doing some textureing for other mods before (just in case anyone heard about the Community Story Project for Gothic 3 - I was involved there).
So i thought 'why not give it a shot on Warband, too?

Firstly, I disliked the look of the Einherjar armor, so I did 3 different overhauls.

[spoiler="original" version for comparison]
[Image: fcxxnvr4.jpg][/spoiler]

More projects will follow in case my work is appreciated. Feedback is welcome

Protato

They look pretty sick  8)
Beautiful as always, Human.  Oh, and I guess the textures are cool too  :Smile
Texture the closed face helmets! You are the chosen one.
You've done a great job, hopefully we'll see these textures sometime in the future of Ni
Human, you live! I thought you had gone, well it's good to have you back anyways. Good to see your texturing hasn't lost its touch.
Thanks for the kind words - glad you like it Smile

Will definitely have a look at the closed face helmets that's a fine idea.
(10-03-2014, 11:40 AM)human_being link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the kind words - glad you like it Smile

Will definitely have a look at the closed face helmets that's a fine idea.
For gods sake, yes. I wouldn't use mine for pooping in atm.
A bit late, but pretty nice work keep it up. Hopefully we will see some more nice work from your side.
The Thors Chosen are looking a bit boring and all the same, maybe you can give them a special touch Wink
Would be really nice.
Greets Tarrod
EDIT: If you are really doing that. Free Basic Wood for you.