Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House bank feature
Maybe this should go in the house section, but it would be nice to have captains and leaders be able to access the house bank to loan money to members. My house tends to trade equipment and money back and forth between members on a regular basis, but it would be nice to be able to dip into the coffers (which everyone in the house is already contributing to semi-uselessly) and support a player in need. Maybe people feel that it would be abused by unscrupulous members or leaders, but it would be nice to be able to actually do something besides watch it drop by 100 each day. I mean, at this rate, my house will be in existence until at least 2015 if we stopped members from donating right now.
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
Are you suggesting that they increase the amount of money that isrequired to keep the house running.  Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
He was suggesting the ability to put money into the house bank, then when someone requires some of it they can take out that money to buy something.

In the house currently you have to donate money to the bank to make sure that the house can continue as there is a tax of 100g a day, so he was suggesting having the ability to take money out of the bank to help someone out.
I was being sarcastic  Tongue
(22-04-2012, 03:53 AM)Jarold link Wrote: I was being sarcastic  Tongue
Ah, it's quite hard to read sarcasm.
(22-04-2012, 08:06 AM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: [quote author=Jarold link=topic=2930.msg24172#msg24172 date=1335066786]
I was being sarcastic  Tongue
Ah, it's quite hard to read sarcasm.
[/quote]
Yes, I have heard of that being a problem.