NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [WS] Woolen Socks [50+] [Selective Recruiting]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Thank you Prof Troll for making this page, I am a busy man at the moment, so do not have time to keep a thread updated.

Prof Troll nicely offered to make it for the house and this does not mean he is trying to overthrow me Tongue
Aw. But a coup would have been so much fun! Sad
Here's a video re-enactment of Prof's coup of Brad:
[Image: qu9.gif]
Well lads it's been fun but It's time to announce my departure from the house.During my absence I have had time to contemplate my position within the house and my relationship with the leadership. I've come to the decision that Woolen Socks, in its current state is just not the right house for me. Wish you all the best (except Scotshroom).
Cheerio shitlords!

#UrBoiGreatHammerSTAYDENCHGOLARGE
(28-03-2014, 09:21 PM)Greatsword link Wrote: [ -> ]Well lads it's been fun but It's time to announce my departure from the house.During my absence I have had time to contemplate my position within the house and my relationship with the leadership. I've come to the decision that Woolen Socks, in its current state is just not the right house for me. Wish you all the best (except Scotshroom).
Cheerio shitlords!

thank god
wut, greatsword leaving?
(28-03-2014, 09:21 PM)Greatsword link Wrote: [ -> ]Well lads it's been fun but It's time to announce my departure from the house.During my absence I have had time to contemplate my position within the house and my relationship with the leadership. I've come to the decision that Woolen Socks, in its current state is just not the right house for me. Wish you all the best (except Scotshroom).
Cheerio shitlords!

top kek
Cheerio shitlords!

Oi dammit Greatsword. Now I have noone who drinks Wodka with me to get drunk on Ts anymore.....
Hope I will still see ya around the weekend events.

I wrote a song for you Greatsword that express my feelings the best way I can imagine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ef3C-6DCyM

Just ignore the spanish subtitles and yes I am Taylor Swift
(28-03-2014, 09:30 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [ -> ]Just ignore the spanish subtitles and yes I am Taylor Swift

Portuguese*
Cheerio shitlords!

Guess you went mad without your daily dose of YHELLOOO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23