NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [WS] Woolen Socks [50+] [Selective Recruiting]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hey applaying for WS

Player name: LHOP_Krick      (made a house with some friends, Little House on the Prairie so it just be Krick)
Do you understand and speak English: Yes always thought ive been really good at it, failed my english exam tho damn shakespeare Smile
Character ID: 2498001
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Marauder
Do you have TS3 and a Mic(mic is a must!): Yep
Why do you want to join WS: Since my friends pretty much got tired of the mod, it´s just not the same without being on TS with other players, so im looking for a House to hang out have some fun, and be with a team that priorities teamwork over indivudual play, where some just tries to cover their own ass, instead of contributing to the team.
I wanna play and get to know people that can hopefully make me laugh when I catch a axe with my head Smile, a sense of teamwork that at least someone is still alive that might recive the epic if it ever drops.   
Thought it is about time to make a screen of our whole family.

[Image: WhUW4m6.jpg]
Where are Scotshroom, Abe, Punishment, Schnitzel, Nudel?
(01-12-2014, 05:29 PM)Malong link Wrote:Where are Scotshroom, Abe, Punishment, Schnitzel, Nudel?
Don't know about Punishment and Scootshroom, but Schnitzel left the game.
Nudel went AFG for an unknown period of time. And I think Abe did not attend any event in months.
P.S. I prefer the Tricksters roster picture.
(30-11-2014, 01:43 PM)Krick link Wrote:Hey applaying for WS

Player name: LHOP_Krick      (made a house with some friends, Little House on the Prairie so it just be Krick)
Do you understand and speak English: Yes always thought ive been really good at it, failed my english exam tho damn shakespeare Smile
Character ID: 2498001
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Marauder
Do you have TS3 and a Mic(mic is a must!): Yep
Why do you want to join WS: Since my friends pretty much got tired of the mod, it´s just not the same without being on TS with other players, so im looking for a House to hang out have some fun, and be with a team that priorities teamwork over indivudual play, where some just tries to cover their own ass, instead of contributing to the team.
I wanna play and get to know people that can hopefully make me laugh when I catch a axe with my head Smile, a sense of teamwork that at least someone is still alive that might recive the epic if it ever drops. 

Accepted on Trial, I'm sure you will be a full member soon enough Tongue
So when is SK being disbanded and WS NA being officially formed?
Player name: Leberkas
Why do you want to join WS: I kind of always join your events, and know the most of your players.( I also want to be allowed to be allowed to destroy cades like a true WS ^-^)
Do you understand and speak English: Yes, fluent
Character ID: 2456337
Level of Main: 52 (5 heros : Chosen Marksman, Warden, Marauder, Zweihander, Royal Guard)
Class of Main: Warden ( playing all of them often, just named my first char. )
Do you have TS3 and a Mic(mic is a must!): yes

I hope  Woolen Socks wants me in their private army
sincerly , Leberkas

(P.S : see you on event this evening ^^)
(14-12-2014, 01:13 PM)Leberkas link Wrote:Player name: Leberkas
Why do you want to join WS: I kind of always join your events, and know the most of your players.( I also want to be allowed to be allowed to destroy cades like a true WS ^-^)
Do you understand and speak English: Yes, fluent
Character ID: 2456337
Level of Main: 52 (5 heros : Chosen Marksman, Warden, Marauder, Zweihander, Royal Guard)
Class of Main: Warden ( playing all of them often, just named my first char. )
Do you have TS3 and a Mic(mic is a must!): yes

I hope  Woolen Socks wants me in their private army
sincerly , Leberkas

(P.S : see you on event this evening ^^)

Congrats, Welcome to the house
(17-12-2014, 08:31 AM)Telemachus link Wrote:Currently only recruiting players we know personally and have played with us before - I've only played with 1 or 2 people in WS.
Player name:  Rigamortis
Age: Geologists have argued over this forever, but have not decided.  Let's just say that when I started driving a car, 8-tracks were top notch kit. 
Do you understand and speak English:  yes.
Character ID: 2495717
Level of Main: 47 (not quite at your requirement for lvl 52, but am diligently working toward that goal).
Class of Main: Sniper (T3 Engineer/LVL 7 Armorsmith)
Do you have TS3 and a Mic(mic is a must!):  Yes
Why do you want to join WS: To help eradicate trench foot (at least on this server), and to be in a house where more than 3 people actually participate in house events on a regular basis.  I'm in your TZ and there are not many houses in the same TZ.

After talking to both Captains of the house, We feel like this house is not the right house for you. Sorry, also good luck in your quest to find a new house
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23