NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Swadia's second House Tournament! (EU server)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Announcement:
Lost house also forfeited. So VM also proceded to round 2. Also BB and DB house are gonna have a re-match someday untilll friday. Leaders of houses arrange a time suitable for both houses.
Yeah my guys can do Tuesday 7pm if that is fine with DB?
When will the results of the matches be listed and the new matches ?

[glow=black,2,300]MATCH RESULTS[/glow]

Saturday:
                                            Big Bhoys VS Dancing Bears ( 3 - 0 ) - Rematch due to BB not following certain rules
                                            Clan Cameron VS Victricium_legionum ( 0 - 3 )
                                            French Squadron Army VS Brotherhood of Steel ( 3 - 1 )
                                            Lords of Calradia VS Landsknecht ( / ) - LK wins due to LoC forfeiting
                                            Sunday:
                                            SPQR VS House of Tricksters ( 0 - 3 )
                                            Khergit VS Woolen Socks ( 3 - 0 )
                                            LosT VS VM  ( / ) - VM wins due to LosT forfeiting

Proceeding houses:
  • Either BB or DB (rematch someday untill Friday)
  • Victricium_legionum
  • French Squadron Army
  • House of Tricksters
  • Khergit
  • Landsknecht
  • VM
I've already said what time is good for BB, just waiting for DB Wink
Schedule for round 2:
[Image: d025ef5c75.png]

Was hoping i'd have the winner of re-match already. If re-match won't happen before saturday, we'll have that one first (quick best of 3).

For last battle where there are 3 houses matched up, we'll have a 3 battles so each house have played with other 2 and only 1 house gets eliminated (balamcing team count so we have an even number for semi-finale).
We did some tweaks to the gear and cuz we didn't managed to set up server for you to test that gear, all matches will have a training match at the start, so first match won't count as a win/lose.
We're working on setting up training server.
Server with new stats and map is up.
BB vs DB re-match will be 30 mins before first match of round 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9