NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Swadia's second House Tournament! (EU server)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Speaking of Native. If any NA houses that have a clan on Native wanted to scrim I could arrange a scrim with y'all against GK (Golden Kingdom). Could scrim EU clans, but the ping difference is usually a problem.
(06-12-2014, 08:16 PM)Margo link Wrote:thanks for battle vl ! that could be good on native, i will have a fucking good bow Smile do you ask mark and sciccio about the native train of yesterday Smile
Yume ~
was a good fight, with way more possibilities to kill people Big Grin
btw whos the leader of FSA ? Wink
(06-12-2014, 08:25 PM)Schlagbohrer link Wrote:[quote author=Margo link=topic=34975.msg209996#msg209996 date=1417896965]
thanks for battle vl ! that could be good on native, i will have a fucking good bow Smile do you ask mark and sciccio about the native train of yesterday Smile
Yume ~
was a good fight, with way more possibilities to kill people Big Grin
btw whos the leader of FSA ? Wink
[/quote]

Now it's FSA_Adonaï
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/Dg6Hk7RRXxc[/embed]

http://youtu.be/Dg6Hk7RRXxc

You can watch all rounds in that video if you missed it.
Oh, I forgot to turn off dead bodies in first rounds so don't complain about them.
Thanks you a lot for this Hande !
Yume ~
Congratulations to FSA  Wink
And thanks a lot to all other Teams and especially to the admins and organisers who made this Tournament possible  Big Grin
(06-12-2014, 11:02 PM)Siz4di link Wrote:Congratulations to FSA  Wink
And thanks a lot to all other Teams and especially to the admins and organisers who made this Tournament possible  Big Grin
thanks to you an admin too ! Smile (can we up a bit *lot* ranger for next tournament ? Smile)
Yume ~
Grats FSA
In the name of FSA tem congrats to all ! and thanks to the organisation of this tournament !

Wp to all others houses !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9