NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(10-08-2015, 08:46 PM)BodyGuard link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name(s):BodyGuard. Maniurauder. Aimz. Pavise
Character Level(s):all 52
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): RG. MARAUDER. WARDEN. PAVISE
Age(optional): 15
Character ID's: 2468582 ( only this )
Steam Name: Aims ( www.steamcommunity.id/maniurra
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU gmt+1
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Looking for new house and want to meet new ppl
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): No one
I'm going to say denied, I'm not a fan of people who seem to have no loyalty or real reason for being in a certain house.

As far as my current members, I'm ready to do some house cleaning. I'm seeing things that are seriously pissing me(and many house friends as well) off (Munchies, you are on thin ice). For any of you, if I message you on steam about attending an event, the least you could do is say "sorry happy, I don't feel up to doing an event today." That's it, I'll give you an OK and hopefully see you at the next one. When I message 30 members and only 2 respond, its unimaginably frustrating, especially since I'm trying to organize these events so everyone in my house can make money and loot and have some fun in ts or ingame. Any members I see consistently not joining events without telling me, or ignoring my steam messages will be kicked. Anyone whose behaviour befits that of a troll or someone otherwise unwanted in FV, will be kicked. Anyone i see sitting afk or leeching in servers either public or private consistantly will be kicked. I'm sick of the crap, I feel like some first grade teacher who everyone tattles to about my members and their stupid behaviours.

OK, now that that is over with, I'd like to commend Sigolo18 on his consistent attendance and leadership at our most recent event. Lumpy Milk is a close second. Thanks guys, I really do appreciate how you act, you are role models for everyone in the house.

Please spread this message to the other members who are not as active on the forums. I'll see you guys Friday night.
HappyMonkey I love you senpai  :'(
(11-08-2015, 04:00 AM)FV_Munchies link Wrote: [ -> ]HappyMonkey I love you senpai  :'(
"Thanks for the kick guys, now I have a 30 min queue cooldown" - Munchies in TS during event

+1 to the idea of house cleanup though. Sigolo did a good job btw. Give him loot points!
(11-08-2015, 04:06 AM)Renji link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=FV_Munchies link=topic=36452.msg238915#msg238915 date=1439265629]
HappyMonkey I love you senpai  :'(
"Thanks for the kick guys, now I have a 30 min queue cooldown" - Munchies in TS during event

+1 to the idea of house cleanup though. Sigolo did a good job btw. Give him loot points!
[/quote]
-1 Renji = blacklist
Character Name(s): WDM_SilentKnight
Character Level(s): 52
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): RG
Age(optional): 23
Character ID's: 18386
Steam Name: SilentKnight
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Look for a good house to do events with. I've played a few public games with a few members and you guys always seem to know what to do and do it well.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): I've played a few public games with you and potatos.
(11-08-2015, 11:56 AM)WDM_SilentKillz2552 link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name(s): WDM_SilentKnight
Character Level(s): 52
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): RG
Age(optional): 23
Character ID's: 18386
Steam Name: SilentKnight
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Look for a good house to do events with. I've played a few public games with a few members and you guys always seem to know what to do and do it well.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): I've played a few public games with you and potatos.
Accepted on trial. The wdm guys already on trial have impressed me, I hope you live up to that.
Character Name(s):UnderGround,MedievalWizard,Torchy,Torchey
Character Level(s):39,43,44,39
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):Skirm,archer,commando,Xbow
Age(optional):17
Character ID's:2448772,2442377, 2448037,2448490
Steam Name: [PSG]Torchy[ #Trump4Prez]
Region(NA/EU/AU):NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):i have ts but no mic
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: looking for an established and respected house to do Ni events with
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):
Seems we are a respected house now, my dream come true. Miss you guys! I'll be back as soon as I can.
(21-08-2015, 03:03 AM)frigid123 link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name(s):UnderGround,MedievalWizard,Torchy,Torchey
Character Level(s):39,43,44,39
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):Skirm,archer,commando,Xbow
Character ID's:2448772,2442377, 2448037,2448490
Steam Name: [PSG]Torchy[ #Trump4Prez]
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):i have ts but no mic
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: looking for an established and respected house to do Ni events with
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):
(23-08-2015, 11:36 PM)Disciple Mountain link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name(s)Big Grinisciple_MountainKat
Character Level(s):52
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):Zweihander
Character ID's:2493377
Steam Name:[tK]Kman[GT]
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes/No
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:I've heard from most of the members that it is a good house so I thought I might try it out
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):Munchies, Potatoes, Sharma, Legendre
Both on Trial
Yo congrats to Enutter for looting both a Thunder Pike and Pike of Kings in the same rag game! Pretty big head start to the game :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39