NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(21-02-2015, 12:31 AM)FV_darklit link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Tammo link=topic=36452.msg221397#msg221397 date=1424478589]
Character Name(s):JavCav_Tammo, Thumper
Character Level(s): 52, 30
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Master Peltast, hvy long
Character ID's: 3374, 2453758
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Because I think it is a good clan
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): Dean(Valkyrie), Karshaw

Accepted on trial.
[/quote]
Accepted as full member, please feel free to put on tags.

While I'm here, good job at the Wednesday event, though I'd like to see more of you there next time. Grats to VM_Euget for the black gothic plate that he got at our event.
Name of House: Forlorn Vanguard
Event Date:  Wednesday March 11th
Start Time (please use GMT): (2am GMT) (9pm EST)
Server Region (NA / EU / AU): NA
House Tag (Server Name): FV_Event
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): Ragnorok
Server Password: Revealed later
The maps you would like  to play: Fortress Under Siege (Subject to change)
Any other considerations: None
________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks
Character Name(s): Boromir and Aragorn.
Character Level(s): 27 and 16
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): xbow and inf
Age(optional): 19
Character ID's: 2513727 and 2513927
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and yes.
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Me and my pal Sigolo *also plays as Faramir* wanted to have an actual group of people instead of waiting for lobbies to fill up with people we cant really communicate with. We decided to join you guys because you actually communicate through TS and can help each other a lot better that way. And we can actually get a strong cade system going with other skilled players.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): N/A
Character Name(s): Sigolo18, Faramir
Character Level(s): 30, 15
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Man At Arms (Xbow), Heavy Infantry (Inf)
Character ID's: 2513726, 2513753
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:  I feel like belonging to a house would help the game open up more and allow me to help others and learn more about the game.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): None
(11-03-2015, 07:52 PM)LilMerkEm1889 link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name(s): Boromir and Aragorn.
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Me and my pal Sigolo *also plays as Faramir* wanted to have an actual group of people instead of waiting for lobbies to fill up with people we cant really communicate with. We decided to join you guys because you actually communicate through TS and can help each other a lot better that way. And we can actually get a strong cade system going with other skilled players.
(11-03-2015, 07:52 PM)Sigolo link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name(s): Sigolo18, Faramir
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:  I feel like belonging to a house would help the game open up more and allow me to help others and learn more about the game.

Applications Accepted, On Trial join us in TS for some public runs durring the week and get to know us. we hold events on sundays and wednesdays try to attend
(11-03-2015, 07:52 PM)Sigolo link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name(s): Sigolo18, Faramir
(11-03-2015, 07:52 PM)LilMerkEm1889 link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name(s): Boromir and Aragorn.

Thank you for your applications. Remember to add leadership on steam, and grind levels to get to level 39. This will allow you to come to our events since they are always rag runs.
All 3 of you Accepted as full members. You should now put on house tags and if you have not already done so, add all leadership on steam. However, Noodle and Blackfoot, I would like to see you guys on TS a bit more often and try to get to events on time(i understand there have been conflicts), Johnson, same regarding TS, but you have been consistent in your attendance to events, keep up the good work.

Thryn, i honestly don't remember you being at events, I could be wrong and in that case please let me know on steam, for now I will be keeping you on trial.

As for our house project, we are still working on master surgeon's kits, due to a lack of donations we have not made much progress, you can check the house MOTD for what we need and who to send the trade to if you want to donate.

This announcement is for all FV applicants and applicants-to-be. We will now be using a new process for our recruitment to stay more organized, From now on, all applicants who we accept on trial will have a 30 day trial period(rather than our previous indefinite period) to prove that they belong here before they will be automatically denied, during this time each applicant must attend a minimum of 3 events, considering we will have 8 over the course of 30 days that should be no issue at all. During that time we must also see you active in TS for public runs and for general socializing. For players that have already applied, your 30 day period will begin today, March 12th. For all those that apply after this is posted, your 30 day period will begin at the point that you receive an
Quote:Accepted on Trial
response to your application. Even if you are denied, you are allowed to reapply at a later date.
These are the events for this week. I hope all you new applicants can be there!

New Sunday event time for this week, and possibly future weeks. We have changed the time to avoid other events being had over top of ours, as well as many of our members have NW line battles to attend at our old time. This time should work for everyone.

Name of House: Forlorn Vanguard
Event Date:  Wednesday March 18th
Start Time (please use GMT): (2am GMT) (9pm EST)
1. CaptOle, MajOle
2. 20, 23
3. Longbowman, Heavy Inf
5. 2513902, 2514293
6. USA
7. yes and yes
8. This seems like an active and very cooperative house. They seem helpful and I feel I can contribute since I am on pretty often.
9. none
Declined, contact one of the three leadership for further information.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39