NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Rare rewards(?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: ZGVYU.png]

So where are they? lol
1+
Faction points are a rare reward. Are you finding yourself gaining faction points from anything other than quests?  Wink
I object: Faction points are: Available to everyone, all lvls. Gained through nothing but playing the game (you cannot avoid killing quest targets when playing NI, as in say... an MMORPG). They are also: Not used for anything but the possibility of creating a house and affecting a house's Kings Favour. Which is not used for anything Jeeeezzz.
I want a use for faction points, and THEN they may be considered valuable and glorious rewards from quests!
i think the creating house thing should go up 250 FP is alittle
So the Kings Favour is affected by the faction points of everyone in a house?
(06-08-2012, 09:16 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: [ -> ]I object: Faction points are: Available to everyone, all lvls. Gained through nothing but playing the game (you cannot avoid killing quest targets when playing NI, as in say... an MMORPG). They are also: Not used for anything but the possibility of creating a house and affecting a house's Kings Favour. Which is not used for anything Jeeeezzz.
I want a use for faction points, and THEN they may be considered valuable and glorious rewards from quests!

Very well said. If you're already in a house and don't plan on leaving, Faction Points are as useful as Ray Charles' reading glasses.
(06-08-2012, 09:32 PM)Gashy link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=4986.msg41146#msg41146 date=1344287796]
I object: Faction points are: Available to everyone, all lvls. Gained through nothing but playing the game (you cannot avoid killing quest targets when playing NI, as in say... an MMORPG). They are also: Not used for anything but the possibility of creating a house and affecting a house's Kings Favour. Which is not used for anything Jeeeezzz.

Very well said. If you're already in a house and don't plan on leaving, Faction Points are as useful as Ray Charles' reading glasses.
[/quote]
was he the blind pianist?
(06-08-2012, 09:30 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote: [ -> ]So the Kings Favour is affected by the faction points of everyone in a house?

Aye, I'm 80% sure on this one.
Old Boots, Crooked Sticks, Bent Swords.. rare rewards !!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3