Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rare rewards(?)
[Image: ZGVYU.png]

So where are they? lol
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
1+
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Faction points are a rare reward. Are you finding yourself gaining faction points from anything other than quests?  Wink
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I object: Faction points are: Available to everyone, all lvls. Gained through nothing but playing the game (you cannot avoid killing quest targets when playing NI, as in say... an MMORPG). They are also: Not used for anything but the possibility of creating a house and affecting a house's Kings Favour. Which is not used for anything Jeeeezzz.
I want a use for faction points, and THEN they may be considered valuable and glorious rewards from quests!
i think the creating house thing should go up 250 FP is alittle
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
So the Kings Favour is affected by the faction points of everyone in a house?
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
(06-08-2012, 09:16 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: I object: Faction points are: Available to everyone, all lvls. Gained through nothing but playing the game (you cannot avoid killing quest targets when playing NI, as in say... an MMORPG). They are also: Not used for anything but the possibility of creating a house and affecting a house's Kings Favour. Which is not used for anything Jeeeezzz.
I want a use for faction points, and THEN they may be considered valuable and glorious rewards from quests!

Very well said. If you're already in a house and don't plan on leaving, Faction Points are as useful as Ray Charles' reading glasses.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(06-08-2012, 09:32 PM)Gashy link Wrote: [quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=4986.msg41146#msg41146 date=1344287796]
I object: Faction points are: Available to everyone, all lvls. Gained through nothing but playing the game (you cannot avoid killing quest targets when playing NI, as in say... an MMORPG). They are also: Not used for anything but the possibility of creating a house and affecting a house's Kings Favour. Which is not used for anything Jeeeezzz.

Very well said. If you're already in a house and don't plan on leaving, Faction Points are as useful as Ray Charles' reading glasses.
[/quote]
was he the blind pianist?
(06-08-2012, 09:30 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote: So the Kings Favour is affected by the faction points of everyone in a house?

Aye, I'm 80% sure on this one.
Old Boots, Crooked Sticks, Bent Swords.. rare rewards !!!!!!!!!!