NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Alchemist Ability Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Summon Minion

The alchemist uses his powers to create a minion to fight for him.

This ability could have different levels, with summoning stronger minions or summoning multiple minions. For the ones among us who rather let others do the fighting for us.

Cursed Stone

The Alchemist created a cursed stone with a wicked power, a Nord hit by the stone will attack everyone around him. Including his former allies.

Would create a better use for the cursed stones.

Also if others have some nice ideas for Alchemist abilities go ahead and post them.
So the alchemist becomes a conjurer then.. I technically wouldn't have a problem with this but.. don't think it'll be implemented. Although if cursed stones ever did change to what you have described they would have to decrease the ammo for it because that's just epic. Imagine huscarls never making it to you because they slaughter each other... lol.
I'm not really a fan of fantasy shit, I say alchemist should be limited to alchemical stuff or other misc stuff.
Then maybe a potion which is thrown and does the same.
Well the alchemist is already able to summon horses. Seems pretty magical.  :-\

Maybe a ability to revive a fallen teammember at the expense of your own live. He only gets the amount of life you still have? And summoning a minion, maybe it would also have to cost you your own live. And in return summoning a powerfull minion?
this isnt full metal alchemist

alchemistry is the study of conversion of material to another material (mostly from lead to gold which is impossible)
its a dead scientific field that in it's heyday was considered purely scientific

im betting the whole hilarious pony crafting thing is a placeholder for new horse based crafting in the future
(20-12-2011, 04:01 PM)Phalanx300 link Wrote: [ -> ]Well the alchemist is already able to summon horses. Seems pretty magical.  :-\

Maybe a ability to revive a fallen teammember at the expense of your own live. He only gets the amount of life you still have? And summoning a minion, maybe it would also have to cost you your own live. And in return summoning a powerfull minion?

I'm with Shovel on this one, I feel that the horse summoning thing is more of a place holder to provide horses to people since I don't really see weaponsmiths or armorsmiths making horses so instead they just gave it to alchemy since at this point they literally have nothing else useful except for horses they can make.

I love this mod but I don't want it to turn into fantasy shit where you throw dragon teeth to the ground to raise skeletons or some shit.
Nonsense. Ever heard of Cursed Stones?
(20-12-2011, 09:07 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [ -> ]Nonsense. Ever heard of Cursed Stones?

Feels more like a small gimmick to me than a reason to go or believe the game will go Full Metal Alchemist and turn the game into Nerd Invasion with D&D Fantasy shit.
since at this point they literally have nothing else useful except for horses they can make
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7