NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because it's an application, not demand?
(14-01-2013, 03:21 PM)Klox link Wrote: [ -> ]why my demand is rejected?

You may speak to me in a PM if you'd like Klox not on this thread.
(14-01-2013, 08:29 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: [ -> ]Of course you are both more than welcome, and we would be ecstatic to have you both. Though I thought SK was undergoing some restructuring and potentially on the rebuild?

Anyway, if you are all for it then by all means, welcome aboard I will send out the invites when I get character id's.

It appears I can't abandon my darlings in SK just yet. Sorry for any false hopes I may have caused. =P I may or may not be back in the near future so keep a spot warm for me c:
^ When he decides to troll you a second time haha

Sphinx

Let's make him fail is trial then... I see no alternative
(15-01-2013, 12:06 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [ -> ]Let's make him fail is trial then... I see no alternative

K
After a long period of time in my own "little" house that i mainly created for trading, I decided to look out for a more active house.

Main : Kigami_II
Class : Sharpshooter (4) Heavy Infantry (2)
Level : 52
Crafting : Armorsmith (24) Blacksmith (21) Alchemy (24)
Timezone : GMT+1
(15-01-2013, 11:03 AM)Kigami link Wrote: [ -> ]After a long period of time in my own "little" house that i mainly created for trading, I decided to look out for a more active house.

Main : Kigami_II
Class : Sharpshooter (4) Heavy Infantry (2)
Level : 52
Crafting : Armorsmith (24) Blacksmith (21) Alchemy (24)
Timezone : GMT+1

Excellent news Kigami, happy to have you. Need character id for house invite.
Very nice Kigami. very nice indeed.
Reserved  8)