NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
House Tournament Round 2 will be 9pm BST on 7th July.

Going to need all VLKA players that can participate being in TS 30minutes before start.
Thanks to all those who joined the match today. Well fought!

I could organise a little training for us at the next weekend if you want to. There were still a lot of teamhits and that is something that can be easily improved.
You awesome people ! Very nice fought ! V L K A  F E N R Y K A !

Sphinx

(07-07-2013, 08:35 PM)Triari link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to all those who joined the match today. Well fought!

I could organise a little training for us at the next weekend if you want to. There were still a lot of teamhits and that is something that can be easily improved.

You put your head at front of my jav. I was doing fine before you did that Tongue
Ingame Name: SK_Darkfire (wanna leave sk)
Player ID: 2444315
Level: 43 almost 44
Class: pike man
Crafting Profession and Level: armor smith lvl 7
Time Zone: NA central time zone
Ingame Name:Mystic_Wizard, Mystic Archer, Mystic_Peltast, Mystic_Xboxer, Mystic_Bank (Leaving ML)
Player ID: 2456095, 2461562, 2461868, 2462544, 2461561
Level: 41, 40, 52, 40, 1
Class: Commando, Sniper, Master Peltast, Sharpshooter, Storage
Crafting Profession and Level:Armorsmith-8  Alchemist-7  Blacksmith-10
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
FYI we might have an influx of NA members blame legend for this
Ingame Name: SK_Mp3jkl, SK_Mp3jkl_I, SK_Mp3jkl_II (Leaving SK)
Player ID: 2434237, 2449174, 2447401
Level:52,39,42
Class: Royal Guard, Pikeman, Sniper
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith-11 Alchemist-9 Blacksmith-8
Ingame Name: SOS_Deerslayer
Player ID: 2465355
Level: 38 - will be 39 tonight (just started the game like a week ago so if an issue actually being 38; I will re-apply tonight after I hit 39 gladly)
Class: Man at Arms will be Sharpshooter tonight
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith - 4

** Was playing hard mode last night with all these SK guys and Shagz and in the same TS channel last night and enjoyed it a ton as I prefer using voice comms.
Thank you to those who played yesterday in round 2, we enjoyed the fight anyway ! I was teamkilled twice and I killed a teammate of mine, so I wonder on which side I was Tongue... I can see blunders were made by both teams, according to Thatsmybanana's videos...

I wish you luck for the rest of the tournament, I support you  Wink