NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Awesome Bezerkers of Swabia [ABS] [NA] [Getting Swole]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
House Leader: Count_The_Legend and Gheerbox/Flick
House Captain: Madison

House Motto: Git Gud.

Introduction:
ABS are the epic level muscles when combined with discipline level body fat. Gains need to be locked in.  Biceps need to be flexed.  Get Swole.  What do these have in common? Your body is a temple. Cherish it. Work it. Git Gud. Follow the Whey of our Lord and Savior, John Cena. Our goal is to get everyone into the gym and get fit and ripped.  As such, we accept all comers, red shirt to hero tier.  Our philosophy is to teach those who may not know the game. We are patient, you can't go wrong. Work out for victory.

Becoming a Full Member:
Does the heart of a warrior beat in your chest? Then you're in. Don't have the heart of warrior? Then you're in. Don't want to be in? Too bad, you're in. Want a promotion? Put the ABS moniker on, and you get promoted.

Communication:
Use your words. Or gesture wildly.

Applicants will be judged by their gains. Lock 'em.

Removal from the House
If I don't like you, you're still in. If you never show up on teamspeak or to events, you're still in. If you fail to pull your own weight in too many runs, you're still in. We're cool like that.
gl, nice banner.
GL from SPQR
Gool Luck from LH Smile
darn John Cena fanboys

gl
*tap tap tap* "Is this thing on? Yes?" *ahem* "Work Harder, Not smarter."

House theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M
gl
Would you like to buy some quality creatine for maximum swoleness?
It's made with the finest water collected directly from Hvergelmir, stale sweat squeezed from the old boots of the beefiest Nords and my own special ingredient to allow for ultimate gains.
Only 500K per tub.

[spoiler=Before & After Pics][Image: haSBUvq.png][/spoiler]
(01-11-2015, 09:07 PM)Dagon link Wrote:Would you like to buy some quality creatine for maximum swoleness?
It's made with the finest water collected directly from Hvergelmir, stale sweat squeezed from the old boots of the beefiest Nords and my own special ingredient to allow for ultimate gains.
Only 500K per tub.

[spoiler=Before & After Pics][Image: haSBUvq.png][/spoiler]
this is perhaps the most outlandish idea for a house i have ever seen, but at least you guys are funny! Smile
This seems to be the right house for me. All those guys in WS, they don't understand the gym love. They say flexing is shit. I flex my bee-ceps very often, even Nana says I have a good looking bee-ceps.

But on a serious note, Good Luck you people seem to be funny and still want to help people.
Pages: 1 2 3