Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Awesome Bezerkers of Swabia [ABS] [NA] [Getting Swole]
House Leader: Count_The_Legend and Gheerbox/Flick
House Captain: Madison

House Motto: Git Gud.

Introduction:
ABS are the epic level muscles when combined with discipline level body fat. Gains need to be locked in.  Biceps need to be flexed.  Get Swole.  What do these have in common? Your body is a temple. Cherish it. Work it. Git Gud. Follow the Whey of our Lord and Savior, John Cena. Our goal is to get everyone into the gym and get fit and ripped.  As such, we accept all comers, red shirt to hero tier.  Our philosophy is to teach those who may not know the game. We are patient, you can't go wrong. Work out for victory.

Becoming a Full Member:
Does the heart of a warrior beat in your chest? Then you're in. Don't have the heart of warrior? Then you're in. Don't want to be in? Too bad, you're in. Want a promotion? Put the ABS moniker on, and you get promoted.

Communication:
Use your words. Or gesture wildly.

Applicants will be judged by their gains. Lock 'em.

Removal from the House
If I don't like you, you're still in. If you never show up on teamspeak or to events, you're still in. If you fail to pull your own weight in too many runs, you're still in. We're cool like that.
Check out these legendary abs.
gl, nice banner.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

GL from SPQR
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
Gool Luck from LH Smile
Loots:
White Winged Helmet - 15.11.2015
Heavy Salet - 26.02.2016
Ornate Bascinet - 02.02.2017
Heavy Sallet - 11.04.2017
Dragon Helmet - 24.04.2017
Pike of Kings - 29.01.2019
Tempest - 30.01.2021
darn John Cena fanboys

gl
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
*tap tap tap* "Is this thing on? Yes?" *ahem* "Work Harder, Not smarter."

House theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M
Check out these legendary abs.
gl
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Would you like to buy some quality creatine for maximum swoleness?
It's made with the finest water collected directly from Hvergelmir, stale sweat squeezed from the old boots of the beefiest Nords and my own special ingredient to allow for ultimate gains.
Only 500K per tub.

[spoiler=Before & After Pics][Image: haSBUvq.png][/spoiler]
Characters:                                               Crafting:
Dagon - 52 Zweihander (Hero)                   Armorsmith Lvl 17
Dagon_II - 52 Chosen Marksman (Hero)      Alchemist Lvl 18
Dagon_III - 32 Heavy Skirmisher (T3)         Blacksmith Lvl 15
Dagon_IV - 33 Heavy Longbowman (T3)     Support Lvl 15

Legendaries:
(Dates are in DD/MM/YYYY)
Bulwark of Swadia 04/10/2015
(01-11-2015, 09:07 PM)Dagon link Wrote:Would you like to buy some quality creatine for maximum swoleness?
It's made with the finest water collected directly from Hvergelmir, stale sweat squeezed from the old boots of the beefiest Nords and my own special ingredient to allow for ultimate gains.
Only 500K per tub.

[spoiler=Before & After Pics][Image: haSBUvq.png][/spoiler]
this is perhaps the most outlandish idea for a house i have ever seen, but at least you guys are funny! Smile
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
This seems to be the right house for me. All those guys in WS, they don't understand the gym love. They say flexing is shit. I flex my bee-ceps very often, even Nana says I have a good looking bee-ceps.

But on a serious note, Good Luck you people seem to be funny and still want to help people.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling