NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS/WTT Valegarde Helm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LIke the title says I'm probbaly going to be selling my Valsgarde Helm,  I already have blue trans and I am rather fond of the war pick but its not necessary ,Looking for ant fell edge,eaastern Katana or Fireblade. and royals, and anything else.  let the bidding war commence!  It has 72 head Armor.  Fellas I have no need for a fearsome,  As this is my 2nd Valsgarde.
Heh, spelling is correct in post but not in the title? Anywho, Congrats again. Time to summon Senni.

I am considering making an offer, have you got a sniper?
(02-10-2012, 05:31 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, spelling is correct in post but not in the title? Anywho, Congrats again. Time to summon Senni.

I am considering making an offer, have you got a sniper?
I fixed it for you, I have 1 of each class and a SS for my sniper. Though only war arrows with him.
I offer Worm Bane for it.
(02-10-2012, 07:00 AM)Ryu link Wrote: [ -> ]I offer Worm Bane for it.
anything else besides a worm bane? I'm just not very fond of the worm bane. Its like the Aurora  blade its just not for me, not to be a dick or anything mate.
Hmm i think you can easly get a warpick+some more for worm bane (warpick is about 3-4 mil, worm is about 5mil), but if you want i can make a different offer like;
Fearsome knight helmet(65 head armor)+1mil + steel cutter + plate mittens (8 body armor).
(02-10-2012, 07:29 AM)Ryu link Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm i think you can easly get a warpick+some more for worm bane (warpick is about 3-4 mil, worm is about 5mil), but if you want i can make a different offer like;
Fearsome knight helmet(65 head armor)+1mil + steel cutter + plate mittens (8 body armor).
steal cutter and 1 mil sounds good but I already have another valsgarde and plated oven mitts. I might still take the trade,  I'm just going to give it a couple of days to see other offers and pray no other helm drops before then.
Ok mate, i'll be watching this topic very closely Smile.
War pick + Arbalest + Emblemed Crossbowman's Mail + Ornate Espada + Plate Mittens + Bear Armor + Bronze Arrows.

(Pick for your commando, stuff for your sharpshooter and archer as well Big Grin)
I offer fearsome, bear armor, bear boots, bronze arrows and 500k
Pages: 1 2 3