NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: New Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would like to point out that you should now be able to PM users and delete your own posts now mine is going to look a little different but you should get the basic idea.
[Image: ce89f9a17b.png]
You should now see a 'Delete' button.

You should now also be able to lock your own threads by pressing the [Image: closety.gif] on the top of your thread near the star rating.
Minimum amount of letters for posting a reply is still 5 (rip bump's)
I think we can simply do 5-letter bump! Wink
(07-03-2016, 02:53 PM)Horakti Wrote: [ -> ]Write bump then leave bunch of spaces like;

Omg people have to do slightly higher quality posts now oh no!

No that is not the solution.
I really find it amazing how people don't know how to use a fullstop or something.

Is it really that hard to say 'Bump.'?

B u m p . <- Five letters woah.
Tried that and didn't work Horakti
(07-03-2016, 03:01 PM)BlackSniper Wrote: [ -> ]Tried that and didn't work Horakti

and if I catch anyone doing that I'll give them a lovely mute.
aaa.... Ok... What do we write to bump then? Huh
You idea is fine Bobo. It was Horakti's one that was not.
Muting someone for not using a full stop? or muting someone for using spaces? :p feels like we're going back to school to learn grammar .... i cri
(07-03-2016, 04:50 PM)Irishmatt Wrote: [ -> ]Muting someone for not using a full stop? or muting someone for using spaces?[emoji14]feels like we're going back to school to learn grammar .... i cri
Muting someone for trying to trick the system by padding with spaces.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7