NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: New Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(09-03-2016, 02:16 AM)DAW_m0rpheus73 Wrote: [ -> ]just a quick one in the links tab at the top of the page could there be a link back to the nord invasion website

Fair point.  Added.
So apparently the default setting is to subscribe to every single thread you post in.
The default setting of subscriptions is email.

I don't want emails when I post on threads, and I don't want to have to delete my subscriptions every time I post.
Is there a setting I can change?
User CP under your name in the nav bar. After that I believe it is under options. (On my phone right now so I can't check the exact phrasing.) Look for a drop down box of notification options.
(09-03-2016, 07:21 PM)DrWhoCares Wrote: [ -> ]So apparently the default setting is to subscribe to every single thread you post in.
The default setting of subscriptions is email.

I don't want emails when I post on threads, and I don't want to have to delete my subscriptions every time I post.
Is there a setting I can change?

[Image: 39b7e5f9f3.png]
Right there.  It surprised me as well.
I've seen players saying (which I agree) that you cannot see well enough if a topic is or isn't locked. In case it hasn't been reported yet here, now it is Smile
Theres something you guys forgot to delete :p

[Image: Xdu9Be7.png]
Code:
<!-- end: header_welcomeblock_member --></li>
            </ul>
            <!--<!-- start: header_quicksearch -->
<!--<form id="search_box" method="post" action="search.php" style=""> <input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_search"/> <input type="hidden" name="tid" value=""/> <input class="search_textbox" type="text" name="keywords" value="Quick Search..." onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='Quick Search...'; }" " /></form>-->
<!-- end: header_quicksearch -->-->

<!-- end: header_quicksearch -->-->

yep, think it is this one

or is it.. well it is there somewhere ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7