NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Request ( banned a long while back )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey people.

To my knowledge, I was originally perma-banned for abusive language, hate speech, or something along those lines. I think a bunch of people reported me in one server or something.

To the point - this was at least six months ago, and I'm much less of a, to put it simply: dumbass. I re-downloaded NI and was looking forward to playing it, but couldn't join any server because I'm still banned.

I thought I could just make a new account, but it seems as if I'm banned through Steam or something, so that didn't work out.

Steam username: got milk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50041728

Steam Community: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dollars4dayz/
In order to look at unbanning you I would need to know your in game name or names on Nordinvasion
(03-04-2016, 10:17 AM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]In order to look at unbanning you I would need to know your in game name or names on Nordinvasion

I do not remember my original profile, however the current one I have is Alhakim.
Not your Forum name your in game name on Nordinvasion what is tour char name
(03-04-2016, 05:48 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]Not your Forum name your in game name on Nordinvasion what is tour char name

Yes, the ingame name is Alhakim too
There is no name of Alhakim.
(04-04-2016, 12:46 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]There is no name of Alhakim.

I don't know then. That's my only profile, and I've tried making others, but I am immediately kicked from every server.
(04-04-2016, 09:24 PM)Alhakim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016, 12:46 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]There is no name of Alhakim.

I don't know then. That's my only profile, and I've tried making others, but I am immediately kicked from every server.

If we don't know any of your in game details then how do you expect to get unbanned?
If you see me tomorrow in IRC or Teamspeak ask for help and I'll try to find out your account.
(04-04-2016, 11:13 PM)Hande Wrote: [ -> ]If you see me tomorrow in IRC or Teamspeak ask for help and I'll try to find out your account.

I have found it. It was on my laptop, "Fiddlecock" is the name.
Pages: 1 2