Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request ( banned a long while back )
Hey people.

To my knowledge, I was originally perma-banned for abusive language, hate speech, or something along those lines. I think a bunch of people reported me in one server or something.

To the point - this was at least six months ago, and I'm much less of a, to put it simply: dumbass. I re-downloaded NI and was looking forward to playing it, but couldn't join any server because I'm still banned.

I thought I could just make a new account, but it seems as if I'm banned through Steam or something, so that didn't work out.

Steam username: got milk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50041728

Steam Community: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dollars4dayz/
In order to look at unbanning you I would need to know your in game name or names on Nordinvasion
(03-04-2016, 10:17 AM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: In order to look at unbanning you I would need to know your in game name or names on Nordinvasion

I do not remember my original profile, however the current one I have is Alhakim.
Not your Forum name your in game name on Nordinvasion what is tour char name
(03-04-2016, 05:48 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: Not your Forum name your in game name on Nordinvasion what is tour char name

Yes, the ingame name is Alhakim too
There is no name of Alhakim.
(04-04-2016, 12:46 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: There is no name of Alhakim.

I don't know then. That's my only profile, and I've tried making others, but I am immediately kicked from every server.
(04-04-2016, 09:24 PM)Alhakim Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 12:46 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: There is no name of Alhakim.

I don't know then. That's my only profile, and I've tried making others, but I am immediately kicked from every server.

If we don't know any of your in game details then how do you expect to get unbanned?
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
If you see me tomorrow in IRC or Teamspeak ask for help and I'll try to find out your account.
(04-04-2016, 11:13 PM)Hande Wrote: If you see me tomorrow in IRC or Teamspeak ask for help and I'll try to find out your account.

I have found it. It was on my laptop, "Fiddlecock" is the name.