NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS Cursed Stones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I would like to sell my Cursed stones today. I couldn't find the estimated cost for them because they aren't on the Weapon spreadsheet. I'm open to offers from either PM or Replies to this post.

Advice is appreciated on where I can find an estimated price of Cursed Stones and if any offers are good.

Thank you for reading,
FinrodArcamenel
100 gold per cursed?

btw prices are depending on either prices of mats on ah or check items cost spreadsheet
I checked the item spreadsheet and I don't know the mats for these -_-
I don't want to srew your offer but I should be fair and tell you that they can be sold for 315 gold on the market place Tongue
Around 1.000 - 2.500 gold each.
(17-11-2012, 02:23 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: [ -> ]Around 1.000 - 2.500 gold each.
Big Grin
Ok then I guess. Selling them for 2.5k each or any items for inf/archer that are worth that much. I'm selling 2 of the stone packs.
U were trolled again man, 315 is max for cursed stones that I could give...or maybe he rly wants to buy for 2.5k ? O.o
Hopefully he does? I guess that I pretty much got trolled in how I bought these too. I bought them for 1.5k on auction hall.
(17-11-2012, 02:30 PM)FinrodArcamenel link Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully he does? I guess that I pretty much got trolled in how I bought these too. I bought them for 1.5k on auction hall.

WOW u can craft them if u are alch for some cheap mats...
Pages: 1 2