Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Cursed Stones
Hello, I would like to sell my Cursed stones today. I couldn't find the estimated cost for them because they aren't on the Weapon spreadsheet. I'm open to offers from either PM or Replies to this post.

Advice is appreciated on where I can find an estimated price of Cursed Stones and if any offers are good.

Thank you for reading,
FinrodArcamenel
Like A Baws
100 gold per cursed?

btw prices are depending on either prices of mats on ah or check items cost spreadsheet
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
I checked the item spreadsheet and I don't know the mats for these -_-
Like A Baws
I don't want to srew your offer but I should be fair and tell you that they can be sold for 315 gold on the market place Tongue
Around 1.000 - 2.500 gold each.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(17-11-2012, 02:23 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Around 1.000 - 2.500 gold each.
Big Grin
Ok then I guess. Selling them for 2.5k each or any items for inf/archer that are worth that much. I'm selling 2 of the stone packs.
Like A Baws
U were trolled again man, 315 is max for cursed stones that I could give...or maybe he rly wants to buy for 2.5k ? O.o
Hopefully he does? I guess that I pretty much got trolled in how I bought these too. I bought them for 1.5k on auction hall.
Like A Baws
(17-11-2012, 02:30 PM)FinrodArcamenel link Wrote: Hopefully he does? I guess that I pretty much got trolled in how I bought these too. I bought them for 1.5k on auction hall.

WOW u can craft them if u are alch for some cheap mats...