NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I got banned for trading gold from the Mercenaries mod for Nordinvasion equipment and gold.

The trader first asked me if I could spare him some Mercenaries gold, since I don't play the mod very often anymore I didn't really mind giving him some.
After finding out I had to sell some equipment for it I thought I would ask him for some NI stuff maybe, because I didnt really want to sell my stuff (at this time I wasn't aware this isn't allowed).
After he got me the NI stuff and I send him the mercenaries gold, the trader did mention what we did wasn't allowed (I decided not to do anything with it since it was already done).

Now I noticed my account got banned for it. I spoke to one of the admins Tjav about this and now it's clear how it all happend.

I'd like to add that I never (correct me if I'm wrong) did anything else against the rules and I'd be upset if something like this would get me banned forever.
Hi

NO unban for some considerable time. When or if it is granted there were also be a 100% reset.