Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
Well, I got banned for trading gold from the Mercenaries mod for Nordinvasion equipment and gold.

The trader first asked me if I could spare him some Mercenaries gold, since I don't play the mod very often anymore I didn't really mind giving him some.
After finding out I had to sell some equipment for it I thought I would ask him for some NI stuff maybe, because I didnt really want to sell my stuff (at this time I wasn't aware this isn't allowed).
After he got me the NI stuff and I send him the mercenaries gold, the trader did mention what we did wasn't allowed (I decided not to do anything with it since it was already done).

Now I noticed my account got banned for it. I spoke to one of the admins Tjav about this and now it's clear how it all happend.

I'd like to add that I never (correct me if I'm wrong) did anything else against the rules and I'd be upset if something like this would get me banned forever.
Looted:

Sunpike 03/2016
Hi

NO unban for some considerable time. When or if it is granted there were also be a 100% reset.