NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The story behind your name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What story would be behind your name and the reason why you have it?

Mine would be about a warrior of the Oracle, Oracolus.
Unlike most people think it not toy story.

(06-08-2015, 12:14 AM)Trialsking Wrote: [ -> ]Woody is an appropriate name!

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=35190

Btw still use that
An IRL friend dared me years ago to change my real name to Soviet McLenin. I thought it was pretty funny

My character names started when SaxonCamel asked me to change my name to Zweihander because it rhymes with my real name. I was a pikeman at the time so it confused people. I thought that was pretty funny too, so I named most of my characters after incorrect hero classes. I changed the name of my then inactive RG to Fegelstation4 (reference to a YouTube video) with the purpose of light trolling, and I just never bothered to change it back. Flegemelsation4 is just a misspelling of Fegelstation4.
My first name I used in gaming was Alpharon, the name of a dragon from a book I was reading. Joined a clan in MMrussia or prussia, dunno which one was first (today it´s called NW), and my tag was too long so I shortened my name to Alphaa (Alpha would be silly, right).
I like dragons  Tongue
no u!!
(23-08-2016, 11:47 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: [ -> ]I like dragons  Tongue

and the number 1 ?
I chose Rowan because I felt like it. It's funny when people can't pronounce it Smile hehehe
I actually inherited my name from a family member when I was ~5 years old. My family is spanish hence the Captain Olé
(23-08-2016, 11:50 AM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-08-2016, 11:47 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: [ -> ]I like dragons  Tongue

and the number 1 ?

added since Dragonfire wasnt allowed/already taken
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5