Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The story behind your name
What story would be behind your name and the reason why you have it?

Mine would be about a warrior of the Oracle, Oracolus.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
Unlike most people think it not toy story.

(06-08-2015, 12:14 AM)Trialsking Wrote: Woody is an appropriate name!

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=35190

Btw still use that

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
An IRL friend dared me years ago to change my real name to Soviet McLenin. I thought it was pretty funny

My character names started when SaxonCamel asked me to change my name to Zweihander because it rhymes with my real name. I was a pikeman at the time so it confused people. I thought that was pretty funny too, so I named most of my characters after incorrect hero classes. I changed the name of my then inactive RG to Fegelstation4 (reference to a YouTube video) with the purpose of light trolling, and I just never bothered to change it back. Flegemelsation4 is just a misspelling of Fegelstation4.
My first name I used in gaming was Alpharon, the name of a dragon from a book I was reading. Joined a clan in MMrussia or prussia, dunno which one was first (today it´s called NW), and my tag was too long so I shortened my name to Alphaa (Alpha would be silly, right).
I like dragons  Tongue
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
no u!!
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
(23-08-2016, 11:47 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: I like dragons  Tongue

and the number 1 ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I chose Rowan because I felt like it. It's funny when people can't pronounce it Smile hehehe
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

I actually inherited my name from a family member when I was ~5 years old. My family is spanish hence the Captain Olé
(23-08-2016, 11:50 AM)Woody Wrote:
(23-08-2016, 11:47 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: I like dragons  Tongue

and the number 1 ?

added since Dragonfire wasnt allowed/already taken
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol