NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Favorite Polearm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey folks,

I was wondering what the preferred polearm is these days. Will I be ridiculed endlessly if I rolled up with a polehammer as opposed to a long bardiche or is it all about what you like best?

Also, is anything still bugged? I know I used a voulge for a couple weeks before I figured out it was the reason none of my kills were counting for quests.

Thanks guys.
Pitchfork is best polearm imo, you can throw it
Depends on what tier skirmisher you are. I'd say the glaive is always a reliable choice, as is the great long bardiche, but depending on the situation, items like the poleaxe would be superior. For the most part, if you're going to be in a shield line I'd say go with the longer reach weapon (poleaxe). If you're uncertain of whether there will be shielders, then go with the glaive as or great long bardiche, as those two are more viable outside of a shield wall situation compared to the poleaxe. As always, these choices are subject to change depending on personal preference and play style.
The pole hammer is pretty legit. Big ol' brick to the face
Pike.
Thunder Pike
Bamboo spear
Sunpike  Big Grin
(30-11-2012, 10:47 PM)Sir_Aragorn link Wrote: [ -> ]Thunder Pike
Dragon halberd! So nice! I like my SUn pike too though. Otherwise I like Voulge, for early levels. Then a German poleaxe (cheap and awesome). Also, I really like the Snake halberd!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5