Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Favorite Polearm
Hey folks,

I was wondering what the preferred polearm is these days. Will I be ridiculed endlessly if I rolled up with a polehammer as opposed to a long bardiche or is it all about what you like best?

Also, is anything still bugged? I know I used a voulge for a couple weeks before I figured out it was the reason none of my kills were counting for quests.

Thanks guys.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Pitchfork is best polearm imo, you can throw it
Depends on what tier skirmisher you are. I'd say the glaive is always a reliable choice, as is the great long bardiche, but depending on the situation, items like the poleaxe would be superior. For the most part, if you're going to be in a shield line I'd say go with the longer reach weapon (poleaxe). If you're uncertain of whether there will be shielders, then go with the glaive as or great long bardiche, as those two are more viable outside of a shield wall situation compared to the poleaxe. As always, these choices are subject to change depending on personal preference and play style.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
The pole hammer is pretty legit. Big ol' brick to the face
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Pike.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Thunder Pike
Bamboo spear
Sunpike  Big Grin
(30-11-2012, 10:47 PM)Sir_Aragorn link Wrote: Thunder Pike
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Dragon halberd! So nice! I like my SUn pike too though. Otherwise I like Voulge, for early levels. Then a German poleaxe (cheap and awesome). Also, I really like the Snake halberd!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!