NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Trickster_Event #1000 (16/10/2016)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
16/10/2016 17:00 GMT Event #1000 Local Time:16/10/2016 13:00 GMT-0400
Server Name:NI_Trickster_Event
Region:EU
Mode:Ragnarok
Maps:Overgrown
Folly
(could also play other, depending on player's desires)

Hey guys, when registering the event it came to my notice we'll be hosting 1000th event of Nord Invasion, there for I'd like to see a full activity from friends & community who usually participate in our events to make a celebration of this rare occasion, so I'm hoping to have 20/16 event for 3 hours to celebrate this special occasion.
We'll be doing different maps on what people would prefer, can even put suggestions here if you'd like. We were considering to do Overgrown, with platforms for ranged on the back bridge side to make it something less-repetitive as we usually play. Or maybe some Infantry Only runs on Hyper's Hell.

We'll be gathering in our own TS so those who doesn't have it anymore, send a PM to me or Malong.

Cheers,
Nka19
Impressive! Gratz to the House on the long and successful activity. Carry on! Smile
Oh, this isn't our 1000th event (that would take ~10 years). We just happened to register event #1000 since the event system launched on the house page.
Thanks all for coming, and looking forward to event #2000!!!
Thank you all for joining, was good attendance, over 20 in TS on 1st run. 2 odins and 1 ragnar killed.