Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trickster_Event #1000 (16/10/2016)
16/10/2016 17:00 GMT Event #1000 Local Time:16/10/2016 13:00 GMT-0400
Server Name:NI_Trickster_Event
Region:EU
Mode:Ragnarok
Maps:Overgrown
Folly
(could also play other, depending on player's desires)

Hey guys, when registering the event it came to my notice we'll be hosting 1000th event of Nord Invasion, there for I'd like to see a full activity from friends & community who usually participate in our events to make a celebration of this rare occasion, so I'm hoping to have 20/16 event for 3 hours to celebrate this special occasion.
We'll be doing different maps on what people would prefer, can even put suggestions here if you'd like. We were considering to do Overgrown, with platforms for ranged on the back bridge side to make it something less-repetitive as we usually play. Or maybe some Infantry Only runs on Hyper's Hell.

We'll be gathering in our own TS so those who doesn't have it anymore, send a PM to me or Malong.

Cheers,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Impressive! Gratz to the House on the long and successful activity. Carry on! Smile
Oh, this isn't our 1000th event (that would take ~10 years). We just happened to register event #1000 since the event system launched on the house page.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Thanks all for coming, and looking forward to event #2000!!!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Thank you all for joining, was good attendance, over 20 in TS on 1st run. 2 odins and 1 ragnar killed.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32