NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Loot Date/Person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I agree. Nice idea but tracking the history is too much imo.
Would definitely be interesting to see if I could find any of my loots

edit: nvm, didn't read Winter's Post. Still a good idea, though.
Yeah thats a good idea Smile

Killed by DB_Tonic o.0?
To fix the problem of legendaries looted prior to this update should it be added, just put "Looted by Looter" or some joke names [Which would be in a different color to designate it as being such] as a placeholder.

A good idea otherwise.
(07-05-2017, 11:30 PM)Looter Wrote: [ -> ]To fix the problem of legendaries looted prior to this update should it be added, just put "Looted by Looter" or some joke names [Which would be in a different color to designate it as being such] as a placeholder.

A good idea otherwise.

"Looted by [Image: Geralt]"
BUMP.
Is there no way to add this information to each future loot on the website in the description of a legendary?

[Image: 7785b79169.png]
That's a great idea, would show where legendaries are perhaps like tracking history? That's a great idea. Is this possible?

Love to see where all my old legendaries are!

edit: Just thinking off a tangent...........some games also have a "crafted by:" tag on items as well with the date or whatever. Say in different MMO's.

Is this possible? I've seen this in Mortal: Online etc. Is the coding possible on the website for this?
I think this would be a great idea
(14-07-2018, 06:57 PM)Sharmastyle Wrote: [ -> ]That's a great idea, would show where legendaries are perhaps like tracking history? That's a great idea. Is this possible?

Love to see where all my old legendaries are!

edit: Just thinking off a tangent...........some games also have a "crafted by:" tag on items as well with the date or whatever. Say in different MMO's.

Is this possible? I've seen this in Mortal: Online etc. Is the coding possible on the website for this?

ooooooooooooooh! crafting I completely forgot about that! That's genius would also personalize your crafting items. nice idea
Pages: 1 2 3