NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Free Give away # 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hey guy's I understand its a bit soon since the last one but I happen to be in a good mood so I decided to host another one.

I've decided to host a free lottery type give away.

Its a mystery lottery where you enter 2 numbers between 1 - 50

The first 3 people to correctly guess the correct number will have the opportunity to choose between either "A" "B" or "C"

example: The first winner Chooses "B" then the second winner will choose between "A" and "C" The third winner gets the remaining number.

The prizes very in each group, there is a good reward, a great reward and a down right terrible reward.  The choice is yours.

If all three numbers are not chosen within a day I will make a post and will allow players to make 2 more guesses until the said numbers are taken.

If you make more than 2 guesses before I make another post your numbers will be wiped.

Just a note...  Since the winners are the first three to guess the correct number, duplicates are essential. Thanks Kip

If you want to make 2 more guess's you may do so at this time. 
If you wish to make an additional 2 guess's you may do so at this time. (for a total of 6 guess's)

Nici

21 49
1 and 2.
7 and 35

14 and 42
16 and 32

XxAragonxX

23 and 39
33 and 9
15 45
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11