Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Free Give away # 3
Hey guy's I understand its a bit soon since the last one but I happen to be in a good mood so I decided to host another one.

I've decided to host a free lottery type give away.

Its a mystery lottery where you enter 2 numbers between 1 - 50

The first 3 people to correctly guess the correct number will have the opportunity to choose between either "A" "B" or "C"

example: The first winner Chooses "B" then the second winner will choose between "A" and "C" The third winner gets the remaining number.

The prizes very in each group, there is a good reward, a great reward and a down right terrible reward.  The choice is yours.

If all three numbers are not chosen within a day I will make a post and will allow players to make 2 more guesses until the said numbers are taken.

If you make more than 2 guesses before I make another post your numbers will be wiped.

Just a note...  Since the winners are the first three to guess the correct number, duplicates are essential. Thanks Kip

If you want to make 2 more guess's you may do so at this time. 
If you wish to make an additional 2 guess's you may do so at this time. (for a total of 6 guess's)
21 49
1 and 2.
7 and 35
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD

Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
14 and 42
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist