NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Cursed War Pick should cost only one upgrade material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm saying that because all infanty 1h weapon just costs 1 upgrade material except Cursed War Pick. Would be nice if just costs 1 upgrade material, maybe people would craft it then.
(01-08-2019, 06:58 AM)Stockfisch Wrote: [ -> ]I'm saying that because all infanty 1h weapon just costs 1 upgrade material except Cursed War Pick. Would be nice if just costs 1 upgrade material, maybe people would craft it then.

People like you? Sleepy Angel
I'm 4 this
Would craft it aswell if its only 1 material
I'd craft it too, but not worth 2 mats
At 2 mats it will never be on my list to do
why not instead increase it to 2 for mortifier aswell? consider it to be a t5 all hero weapon so it should cost 2, just like wulfsbane or eastern blade do

make zephyr or typhoon cost 1 since they are only usable by 1 hero . or overall all legendaries locked to less than 3 heroes only cost 1 instead
Leave alone the only one red legendary sword for RG, and ask the same for Excalibur
(03-08-2019, 11:48 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: [ -> ]why not instead increase it to 2 for mortifier aswell? consider it to be a t5 all hero weapon so it should cost 2, just like wulfsbane or eastern blade do

make zephyr or typhoon cost 1 since they are only usable by 1 hero . or overall all legendaries locked to less than 3 heroes only cost 1 instead

All Red loots would be worth the same value. I can say this from the "Winter" event rewards.

1 mat + stuff
Swadia's Wrath
Ragnar's Wrath
Illustrious
Rebellion
Steel Stinger
Excalibur
Mortifer

2 mats + stuff
Wulfsbane
War Pick

You tell me what are the 2 odd ones out in 1hs.

(03-08-2019, 12:16 PM)Asdru Wrote: [ -> ]Leave alone the only one red legendary sword for RG, and ask the same for Excalibur

Mortifer and Ab in 1h mode.
(03-08-2019, 12:19 PM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2019, 12:16 PM)Asdru Wrote: [ -> ]Leave alone the only one red legendary sword for RG, and ask the same for Excalibur

Mortifer and Ab in 1h mode.

He was already referring to Mortifer.
Pages: 1 2