Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cursed War Pick should cost only one upgrade material
I'm saying that because all infanty 1h weapon just costs 1 upgrade material except Cursed War Pick. Would be nice if just costs 1 upgrade material, maybe people would craft it then.
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
(01-08-2019, 06:58 AM)Stockfisch Wrote: I'm saying that because all infanty 1h weapon just costs 1 upgrade material except Cursed War Pick. Would be nice if just costs 1 upgrade material, maybe people would craft it then.

People like you? Sleepy Angel
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
I'm 4 this

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Would craft it aswell if its only 1 material
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I'd craft it too, but not worth 2 mats
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
At 2 mats it will never be on my list to do

why not instead increase it to 2 for mortifier aswell? consider it to be a t5 all hero weapon so it should cost 2, just like wulfsbane or eastern blade do

make zephyr or typhoon cost 1 since they are only usable by 1 hero . or overall all legendaries locked to less than 3 heroes only cost 1 instead
Leave alone the only one red legendary sword for RG, and ask the same for Excalibur
(03-08-2019, 11:48 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: why not instead increase it to 2 for mortifier aswell? consider it to be a t5 all hero weapon so it should cost 2, just like wulfsbane or eastern blade do

make zephyr or typhoon cost 1 since they are only usable by 1 hero . or overall all legendaries locked to less than 3 heroes only cost 1 instead

All Red loots would be worth the same value. I can say this from the "Winter" event rewards.

1 mat + stuff
Swadia's Wrath
Ragnar's Wrath
Illustrious
Rebellion
Steel Stinger
Excalibur
Mortifer

2 mats + stuff
Wulfsbane
War Pick

You tell me what are the 2 odd ones out in 1hs.

(03-08-2019, 12:16 PM)Asdru Wrote: Leave alone the only one red legendary sword for RG, and ask the same for Excalibur

Mortifer and Ab in 1h mode.

(03-08-2019, 12:19 PM)Woody Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 12:16 PM)Asdru Wrote: Leave alone the only one red legendary sword for RG, and ask the same for Excalibur

Mortifer and Ab in 1h mode.

He was already referring to Mortifer.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.