NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Result Losing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please check the screenshot,I have defeated them but,some of the killing results disappeared and didn't show until this cav run over.Did I loot anything? Confused Anyway,these situations were not happened for the first time,they still appear in game. Rolleyes
Anyone can help?Sad
Well, I think you got no Legendary... otherwise it would be in your inventory. A Dev will respond soon hopefully.

Regards
Zocki
(25-02-2020, 03:48 PM)Zocki Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think you got no Legendary... otherwise it would be in your inventory. A Dev will respond soon hopefully.

Regards
Zocki
Thank you for replying! Tongue
For me it's not vital to found a item,just hope it can be fixed so that other players won't have loss,in case someone really miss something importantly?( ´◔ ‸◔`)
Hi, it looks like there was probably an issue with latency (slow response) between the Game and Web servers. This is not the first time I have noticed some latency issues when doing things with the CN servers unfortunately. I will however have a look and see if there is something we can do to improve this.

Can I ask - how often do you think this occurs?

Thanks,
/Nao
(23-02-2021, 10:59 AM)Naozumi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, it looks like there was probably an issue with latency (slow response) between the Game and Web servers. This is not the first time I have noticed some latency issues when doing things with the CN servers unfortunately. I will however have a look and see if there is something we can do to improve this.

Can I ask - how often do you think this occurs?

Thanks,
/Nao

Sry for chiming in but he’s been afg for almost a year. And yes the latency does occur even to this day. At the end of my cav run lately the xp for lagertha didn’t pop up until 1 or 2 seconds before the map changed.