Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Result Losing
Please check the screenshot,I have defeated them but,some of the killing results disappeared and didn't show until this cav run over.Did I loot anything? Confused Anyway,these situations were not happened for the first time,they still appear in game. Rolleyes

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_20200224_005935.jpg (Size: 479.67 KB / Downloads: 161)
Anyone can help?Sad
Well, I think you got no Legendary... otherwise it would be in your inventory. A Dev will respond soon hopefully.

Regards
Zocki
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(25-02-2020, 03:48 PM)Zocki Wrote: Well, I think you got no Legendary... otherwise it would be in your inventory. A Dev will respond soon hopefully.

Regards
Zocki
Thank you for replying! Tongue
For me it's not vital to found a item,just hope it can be fixed so that other players won't have loss,in case someone really miss something importantly?( ´◔ ‸◔`)
Hi, it looks like there was probably an issue with latency (slow response) between the Game and Web servers. This is not the first time I have noticed some latency issues when doing things with the CN servers unfortunately. I will however have a look and see if there is something we can do to improve this.

Can I ask - how often do you think this occurs?

Thanks,
/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(23-02-2021, 10:59 AM)Naozumi Wrote: Hi, it looks like there was probably an issue with latency (slow response) between the Game and Web servers. This is not the first time I have noticed some latency issues when doing things with the CN servers unfortunately. I will however have a look and see if there is something we can do to improve this.

Can I ask - how often do you think this occurs?

Thanks,
/Nao

Sry for chiming in but he’s been afg for almost a year. And yes the latency does occur even to this day. At the end of my cav run lately the xp for lagertha didn’t pop up until 1 or 2 seconds before the map changed.